Mobile Apps: Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App
Last reviewed November 2018
- Direct your browser to Natural Medicines.
- Click on Get Your Login ID in the top right corner of the home page.
- Complete the registration form and then click on Next at the bottom of the page.
- Choose your Username and Password. Confirm your password and then click on Finish.
- You should see the message that you have successfully created a personal account. Click on OK.
- Log in with your new Username and Password. Once logged in, you will be taken back to the Natural Medicines home page.
- On your mobile device, download the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App, and enter your username in the box labeled “e-mail address” and then enter your password.
NOTE: Should you encounter problems logging in to the Natural Medicines App, call 209-472-2249 or complete the Contact Customer Support web form.
Updates & Expiration:
An Internet connection is required for the initial content download and content updates, but is not required to use the app itself. CE ID#s expire when you are no longer affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh or UPMC.
- Includes information on approximately 90,000 herbal products, dietary supplements, vitamins minerals, homeopathic products, and many other natural remedies.
- Contains multiple databases and interactive features including an Effectiveness Checker, Nutrient Depletion Checker, and Natural Product/Drug Interaction Checker.
- Links to drug references are available in the full Natural Medicines database, but not in the mobile app.
In app menu, tap Other and then tap Contact Us.