Public Health: HSLS Basics
Using Falk Library
Falk Library is the main library for HSLS. The following information will help get you started at Falk:
- Falk Library Hours and Location
- PITTCat, the library catalog
- Group Meeting Rooms
- Technology Services
- Pitt Self Service Printing
- Pitt Wireless Access
- Document Delivery
For more information about using HSLS resources in the library or online, see the HSLS home page.
Accessing Full Text Articles
Using Library Resources Off-Campus
To access HSLS library resources from off-campus, follow these steps:
- From the HSLS home page navigate to the e-resource (database, journal, online book) you want to access.
- Click on the link to the e-resource.
- The Pitt Passport pop up box will appear.
- Enter you Pitt Computer Account username and password.
- The e-resource is now ready to be used.
For remote access to work correctly, your Web browser must be set to accept cookies. You must also have a current Pitt computer account. For help with your computer account, call 412-624-4357 (available 24/7) or e-mail the CSSD Help Desk