CME Opportunities: Find HSLS Resources Containing CME Opportunities
HSLS Resources Containing CME Opportunities
CME (Continuing Medical Education) opportunities are available in many HSLS Resources. Some CME opportunities are free to you when they are packaged as part of the resource. Other CME opportunities may be fee-based and are provided as an additional service of that HSLS Resource. All CME opportunities require you to register or login by creating your own resource account.
Free HSLS CME resources include:
- ClinicalKey CME
- CardioSourcePlus Online Learning Catalog and MOC
- HSLS electronic journals:
- Henry Stuart Talks Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection. Earn CME credits when watching the audio visual presentations. Many of these talks have been CME accredited.
- McGraw Hill's "MY Access" allow users to research a topic and receive credit for their research in the platforms of AccessMedicine, AccessPharmacy, AccessSurgery. See: For details see McGraw Hill User Services video "CME."
- Natural Medicines CE/CME Center Clinical Management Series (practical evidence-based information on using natural medicines for specific conditions and other topics) and Monograph Based Course series features evidence-based CE/CME on safety and effectiveness of natural medicine ingredients.
- UpToDate: Obtaining CME/CE/CPD Credit