Images: Images from HSLS Licensed Resources
Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination
ClinicalKey is an online search tool focused on providing answers to clinical questions. Use the Multimedia tab to search for images and videos.
- Content and Limitations on Use
- You may print or download Content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial, informational or scholarly use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
R2 Digital Library
The R2 Digital Library has one of the largest collections of medical images available anywhere on the Internet. All images are embedded at the section and chapter level and integrated into e-books for a seamless experience.
Use the “Images” filter in the left side navigation box to limit your search results to only display those that include an image. You can save any image in the R2 Digital Library.
- Users have access to e-books purchased for HSLS. It is your responsibility to verify or obtain permissions from the e-book's publisher.
Henry Stewart Talks: The Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection
Henry Stewart Talks: The Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection contains over 1,000 online audio-visual seminar style talks, each especially commissioned from leading world experts.
- Users can embed full or partial videos within a presentation given to the University of Pittsburgh.
- Intructions on how to cite and use material in your course can be found after navigating to a selected talk.
UpToDate includes a search feature that allows you to quickly find graphics and related topics. There are thousands of graphics in UpToDate that include the following: pictures, tables, figures (illustrations and diagrams), graphs, algorithms, and movies.
View this video about conducting a graphics search.
Further instructions for using images such as exporting graphics into Microsoft PowerPoint are located on the help page.
- All UpToDate material is protected by copyright. Please consult the subscription and license agreement for specific details.