MolBio Licensed Tools: Biomedical Genomics
About Biomedical Genomics Workbench
Biomedical Genomics Workbench is a comprehensive and accurate data analysis platform that enables you to find the signal in the noise in your cancer and hereditary disease NGS data. With its broad selection of end-to-end analysis workflows, tools, and visualization modules, it enables easy and accurate discovery, verification, and validation of novel disease biomarkers.
Discover novel insights with greater than 95% sensitivity and unsurpassed accuracy. Biomedical Genomics Workbench guides you through a complete analysis of your genome, exome, targeted amplicon, transcriptome, and epigenetic NGS sequencing data for results you can trust.
- Complete end-to-end and customizable analysis workflows for the comprehensive discovery, verification, and validation of novel biomarkers
- Specialized functionalities such as primer & primer-dimer removal for highly accurate targeted amplicon sequencing results
- High sensitivity detection of germline and low frequency variants from DNA-seq and RNA-seq data
- Unsurpassed accuracy for copy number detection in exome and targeted amplicon sequencing data
- Easy viewing of findings such as dynamic protein structures in 3D, and sequencing reads afford faster discovery