Nursing Portal: Home
Databases for Topic Searches
Need journal articles on a particular topic?
Missed the lecture on PubMed? Attended the lecture, but need to brush up on some details? View these short Pubmed tutorials (created 6/2017).
Using Library Resources Off-Campus
To access HSLS library resources from off-campus, follow these steps:
- From the HSLS home page, navigate to the e-resource you want to access.
- Click on the e-resource’s link.
- A pop-up box will appear.
- Enter your Pitt Computer Account username and password.
- The e-resource is now ready to be used
For remote access to work correctly, your Web browser must be set to accept cookies. You must also have a current Pitt computer account. For help with your computer account, call 412-624-4357 (available 24/7) or e-mail the CSSD Help Desk.
Find Full Text
Have a citation and want to find the article?
Enter the journal name in the search box