Mobile Apps: AccessMedicine App
Last reviewed June 2019
- Direct your browser to AccessMedicine.
- On the AccessMedicine home page, click on the Sign In/University of Pittsburgh link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Sign in or Create a Free MyAccess Profile
- Select Create a Free MyAccess Profile.
- Complete the registration form and then click on Create Profile.
- On your mobile device, download the AccessMedicine App and log in with your MyAccess username and password. You must have an Internet connection to do this.
Updates & Expiration:
In order to maintain uninterrupted access, you must log in to your MyAccess account from any on-site Pitt or UPMC computer at least once every 90 days. If your account expires, it may take up to 24 hours to reactivate it.
The AccessMedicine App is a subset of the AccessMedicine database and includes: Quick Medical Dx & Rx (quick clinical reference); Fitzpatrick’s Clinical Dermatology Atlas (color images plus an outline of skin disorders and diseases); Diagnosaurus® (a differential diagnosis tool); and Guide to Diagnostics Tests (quick reference of commonly used tests).
Tap on the menu icon in the upper left corner of the app and then tap on Get Support.