Mobile Apps: ClinicalKey App
Last reviewed February 2020
- Direct your browser to ClinicalKey.
- On the ClinicalKey home page, click on the Register link.
- Complete the registration form and then click on Register.
- Click on Continue.
- On your mobile device, download the ClinicalKey App.
- Choose Global as your ClinicalKey edition.
- Choose ClinicalKey as your role (other roles are not supported).
- Log in with your ClinicalKey username and password. Click on the Login box. Do NOT use Institutional Login.
Updates & Expiration:
In order to maintain uninterrupted access, you must log in to your ClinicalKey account from any on-site Pitt or UPMC computer at least once every 6 months.
Includes evidence-based, peer reviewed medical information and provides access to more than 1,000 reference books, 600 journals, 2,900 drug monographs, 17,000+ videos, First Consult/Clinical Overview content, and more.
In the ClinicalKey app, tap the Help and Feedback option on the menu.