Mobile Apps: Micromedex Drug Interactions App
Micromedex Drug Interactions App
Last reviewed November 2020
- Direct your browser to the Micromedex website.
- Click on the Download Mobile Apps button on the bottom right side of the page.
- Click on Micromedex Native Mobile Apps.
- Scroll down to the "IBM Micromedex Drug Int." installation instructions.
- Complete the installation up to Step 4. Addendum to Step 4: Upon opening the app, tap Micromedex Customer. You'll then be prompted to enter the password.
NOTE: Do not share the password.
Updates & Expiration:
To obtain uninterrupted access, you will be prompted to update/download content at least once per month. You must also enter the password when prompted.
The Drug Interactions App is a subset of the Drug Interactions tool found on the full Micromedex site. One or more drugs can be entered. Drug-drug interactions will be displayed, categorized by severity: contraindicated, major, moderate, or minor. Information that is available in the full Micromedex site, but not the mobile app includes: other interactions such as drug-food and drug-allergy, detailed literature review of interactions, and references.
In app, tap on the Information icon or go to the menu.