This workshop will cover the basics of R programming for data analysis and graphics. Upon completion participants will be able to:
- identify components of R interface
- perform simple calculations in R
- identify and compare data types in R
- use existing functions in R
- write simple functions in R
- load external packages in R
One week after this class we will host a follow-up session (11 am - 12:30 pm) to review the hands-on exercise questions distributed during the workshop.
Registration is not required for the hands-on follow-up session. To attend, use the same Zoom link you received upon registration for the original workshop.
Novice R users or anyone seeking to learn how to use R for data analysis and graphics. Neither programming experience nor familiarity with R is required.