Dental Hygiene Portal: Welcome
The purpose of this Libguide is to introduce you to the resources at Falk Library. It is important to cite your sources in your research papers and this Libguide will show you how to do it.
Using Falk Library
The following information will help get you started at Falk:
Access to HSLS Resources
Using Falk Library Resources Off-Campus
To access HSLS library resources from off-campus, follow these steps:
- From the HSLS home page, navigate to the e-resource you want to access.
- Click on the e-resource’s link.
- A pop-up box will appear.
- Enter your Pitt Computer Account username and password.
- The e-resource is now ready to be used
For remote access to work correctly, your Web browser must be set to accept cookies. You must also have a current Pitt computer account. For help with your computer account, call 412-624-4357 (available 24/7) or e-mail the CSSD Help Desk.