MolBio Licensed Tools: Correlation Engine
About Correlation Engine (formerly NextBio Research)
BaseSpace Correlation Engine (formerly NextBio Research) applications support early-stage research to identify mechanisms of disease, drug targets, and prognostic or predictive biomarkers. Explore the continually growing library of curated genomic data. The easy-to-use, web-based tools mine this data and create billions of novel correlations. The full Professional version of BaseSpace Correlation Engine offers a complete solution for data storage, analysis, and integration.
Gene Function Studies
- Analyze gene function across genomic studies in major disease areas and across many kinds of molecular data.
- Use this information to understand gene activity across studies in humans, model organisms, and cell lines.
Drug and Disease Mechanisms
- Analyze candidate molecules for pharmacokinetic and toxicity profiles.
- Compare disease profiles across animal models, cohorts, and disease stages.
- Optimize experimental systems and test the mechanisms of disease progression or drug response using a cross-species analysis framework.
- Compare human data to experimental results from model organisms to derive biological context.