Create an Account
- Direct your browser to the Micromedex website.
- Click on the Download Mobile Apps button on the bottom right side of the page.
- Click on Micromedex Native Mobile Apps.
- Scroll down to the "IBM Micromedex Neofax" installation instructions.
- Complete the installation up to Step 4. Addendum to Step 4: Upon opening the app, tap NeoFax Customer. You’ll then be prompted to enter the password.
NOTE: Do not share the password.
Updates & Expiration
To obtain uninterrupted access, you will be prompted to update/download content at least once per quarter. You must also enter the password when prompted.
The NeoFax App contains evidence-based, fully referenced neonatal-specific drug information to efficiently and safely manage drug therapy for neonatal patients. The drug monographs cover: dose, administration, uses, contraindications/precautions, adverse effects monitoring, pharmacology, special considerations/preparation, solution- and drug-drug compatibility/incompatibility information, and references. The app also includes a comprehensive enteral formulas component providing nutritional information for approximately 60 different neonatal and infant formulas, and human milk fortifiers. Micromedex NeoFax drug information is intended for full-term babies up to 28 days of age (PNA) and preterm babies up to 44 week postmenstrual age (GA + PNA).
In app, tap on the Information icon.
*Last reviewed August 2021