MolBio Licensed Tools: Correlation Engine
About Correlation Engine (formerly NextBio Research)
BaseSpace Correlation Engine (formerly NextBio Research) applications support early-stage research to identify mechanisms of disease, drug targets, and prognostic or predictive biomarkers. Explore the continually growing library of curated genomic data. The easy-to-use, web-based tools mine this data and create billions of novel correlations. The full Professional version of BaseSpace Correlation Engine offers a complete solution for data storage, analysis, and integration.
Gene Function Studies
- Analyze gene function across more than 20,000 genomic studies in major disease areas.
- Assess gene roles across different types of molecular data.
- Understand gene activity across studies in human, model organisms and cell line models.
Drug and Disease Mechanisms
- Analyze candidate molecules for pharmacokinetic profiles or toxicity indications.
- Compare disease profiles across cohorts and different stages of disease. Assess pathways playing significant roles in disease development across multiple studies and data types.
- Use the cross-species analysis framework to optimize experimental systems to test mechanisms of disease progression or drug response.
- Compare human data to experimental results from model organisms to understand biological context.
(from BaseSpace Correlation Engine)