MolBio Licensed Tools: ePath3D
Create Biological Diagrams
- ePath3D Online provides biological scientists and researchers, a unique platform to represent the complex phenomena of biological networks in a professional and visually appealing manner.The software enables the user to create own pathways from scratch.
- The created diagram helps the viewers to get a better understanding of the complex networks and relationship between biological entities and processes.
Vast collections of Vector Objects
- Extensive library of object sets, ready-made templates and powerful features that helps you create professional biological diagrams with amazing ease. Categorized Proteins, Receptors and Interaction items for standardization of Pathways.
- These vector shapes can scaled to multiple times of their actual size without any distortion.
More Than Just Draw!
- Option to link items to Publication repository like Pub-Med or any other online databases. Link proteins to muliple online resources like NCBI or any other online databases. Provide multiple Pubmed refrences to your data for review and interactions.
- While making a pathway, a separate list of items like proteins, receptors, interaction items are listed in the "pathways items" section, which can also be exporeted to excel sheet for academic purposes.
Multiple Export Options
- Export to various image formats like JPG, PNG, Transparent PNG & BMP for online publication. Export high resolution PDF’s of A3/A4 size for printing purpose. The generated PDF's can be enlarged 4-6 times to take bigger size printouts without any distortion.
- Take backup of your entire project in a compressed file at any time. Import these files to your workspace for future use incase you need to renew the subscription after a brief discontinuance.
Social Media Sharing
- Your pathways are no longer restricted for your viewing. With the wider reach of social media your pathways can get a lot of attention by sharing with your friends, colleagues or students.
- Share your pathways in the social circles like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, StumbleUpon and Reddit. These pathways then can be commented on, reviewed and suggested.
- ePath3D enables you to design your own pathway from scratch or use pre-made pathway templates to help get you started. All the templates have complete review information and references linked to Pubmed.
- Templates section gets updated regularly with new Pathway templates for your use.