MolBio Licensed Tools: MetaCore
MetaCore is an integrated software suite for functional analysis of Next Generation Sequencing, gene expression, CNV, metabolic, proteomics, microRNA, and screening data. MetaCore is based on a high-quality, manually-curated database of molecular interactions, molecular pathways, gene-disease associations, chemical metabolism and toxicity information.
Use MetaCore provides intuitive access to knowledge captured from the peer-reviewed literature including:
- Pathway analysis of omics data for drug discovery.
- Overlay of public information to enhance interpretation and accuracy.
- Knowledge mining of the database for hypothesis generation.
- Target and biomarker identification and validation.
- Disease pathway modeling and investigation of causal mechanisms.
- Patient stratification and mechanism of action reconstruction.
- Integrated analysis of gene expression and gene variant data with copy number, microarray, metabolic, proteomics, siRNA, microRNA, and screening data.
- Industry-leading advanced analytics, such as overconnectivity and causal reasoning algorithms, for identifying key hubs and pathways associated with your data.
- More than 1.6 million trusted, manually annotated molecular interactions, rigorously controlled for quality from human, mouse, and rat small-scale experiments.
- More than 1,600 Pathway Maps, including more than 700 disease-specific maps.