HSLS MolBio Workshops
About HSLS MolBio Workshops
WHAT: This guide provides relevant information for HSLS MolBio workshops. See menu on left for individual class content.
HOW: Hands-on workshops covering bioinformatics topics and resources.
WHEN: Typically held on Wednesdays.
WHERE: Typically held in Scaife Hall, Falk Library, 2nd floor, Classroom 2 (24 seats) but currently remote via Zoom.
WHO: Health Sciences Library System Molecular Biology Information Service (HSLS MolBio)
- Ansuman Chattopadhyay, PhD, Asst Director for HSLS MolBio
- Sri Chaparala, MS, Bioinformatics Specialist
- Carrie L Iwema, PhD, MLS, AHIP, Coordinator for Basic Science Services
WHY: HSLS MolBio mission = Providing bioinformatics resources via software procurement, implementation, and training to assist biomedical scientists with solving their research questions.
Please include the following statement in the acknowledgments section for all publications, posters, and presentations:
Data analysis was performed using <name of software> software licensed through the Molecular Biology Information Service of the Health Sciences Library System, University of Pittsburgh.
- Last Updated: Nov 25, 2020 2:35 PM
- URL: https://hsls.libguides.com/MBISworkshops
- Print Page