Create an Account
- Direct your browser to the Micromedex website.
- Click on the Download Mobile Apps button on the bottom right side of the page.
- Click on Micromedex Native Mobile Apps.
- Scroll down to the "IBM Micromedex Drug Ref" installation instructions.
- Complete the installation instructions.
NOTE: Do not share the password.
Updates & Expiration
To obtain uninterrupted access, you will be prompted to update/download content at least once per month. You must also enter the password when prompted.
The Drug Reference App is a subset of the full Micromedex site. It contains summary drug information on over 4,500 terms. New drug information content is available approximately every four weeks. Information about each drug can include: adult and pediatric dosages, dose adjustments, adverse effects, drug interactions, pregnancy category, and more. Information that is available in the full Micromedex site, but not the mobile app includes: drug IDs, drug comparisons, and drug references.
In app, tap on the Information icon.
*Last reviewed December 2020